Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA)
Compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) is mandatory for companies and businesses operating in Singapore.
At INFINITY LEGAL our PDPA Practice, comprising lawyers who are Certified Personal Data Practitioners, aims to provide your organisation with a holistic, yet practical approach to complying with the PDPA.
We help clients navigate through the variety of legal issues involving personal data protection including:
- Advising on the data lifecycle; from collection, use and disposal of personal data to ensure compliance with the PDPA
- Reviewing existing data protection policies and transactional documents for compliance
- Drafting relevant documents including personal data protection policies and notices
- Managing data breach, including working with IT forensic experts and notifying and dealing with regulators
- Training and education
- Advising and representing at enforcement and court proceedings
- Providing the services of an external Data Protection Officer (DPO)
|| Common Pitfalls: Complying With Personal Data Protection Law
|| Updates to the Personal Data Protection Act 2020
|| Protecting Against The Cyber Pandemic
|| What Constitutes “Reasonable Security Arrangements” Under The Personal Data Protection Act
|| Appointing A Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) And Implementing Policies And Procedures To Comply With The Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”)