LL.B. (Hons) (L’ pool)
Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore)
Advocate & Solicitor (Malaya)
Commissioner for Oaths
Morris Yow, founder and managing director of Infinity Legal LLC has more than 25 years of experience at the Bar. He was admitted as a Barrister-at-Law, Lincolns’ Inn, England where he read law as the Sultan Azlan Shah (the 9th King and former Chief Justice of Malaysia) Bar Scholar.
Thereafter he was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore and an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya, Malaysia. He is also a Commissioner for Oaths and a Notary Public. He was a Foreign Registered Lawyer in Hong Kong and has held various roles of a director, compliance officer, trust officer and senior legal counsel at one of the largest independent wealth management companies in Asia.
Professional bodies, associations and appointments
- Barrister, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Volunteer Lawyer, Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
- Honourary Member, Centre for International Legal Studies, Salzburg
- Notary Public, Singapore
- Commissioner for Oaths, Singapore